Wednesday, June 6, 2007

ppoOoOoFFf!~

6/06.2007

YEepppiIiees!~
Now i can heck care and go have fun! wHooOHoo!!!~

*
today,
- WeiMing wants me to sell him *-.-
profile and picture wld be uploaded once his done photoediting it.
- Mel challenges me to store my shit in a bottle
- Wanting wants it wet
// shake Vanilla coke and u'll get it =)

*
and,
- wanting was a lil chaotic today with mel the accomplice.
throwing chilli pacs on me! and singing v loudly! and being hysteric!
WHEN I WAS TRYING TO MUG FOR MR!!! gggrrrr....
- met EnTing today! been 4/5yrs? babelicious~

*
- started read'g Phantom. woot!
- wanna get my butt off home soon! heex...
- shld so plan for my hols
; where to idle
; sentosa
; shopping (donations?)
; cherylhhuhh-neyy stayover
; dancefiesta
; foodpicking
; drink'g
; shrek&ocean 13
; babysitdanny
; kbox
; bake&cook'g
; stay over at Jasjie's place
; princess&girl2
; projs
; notwork'g4fasio
; piano

=]]