Monday, June 18, 2007

Sha La La Happy Day!~

Hmmms.. I had a very exciting wkend =) Shall bombard it all in a single entry~
Do not spoil your eyes. Take a break every half an hour for i predict this to go on for 10hrs.

CAUTION: The following information/pictures might be disturbing for some. Please refrain from looking if you do not feel well and children are not advised. Rated PG with violence and gore.
Here we go =)


Firstly, I would like to thank my most wonderful and gorgeous and kindest and sweetest and lovely sister of mine to have donated the poor(like literally) polytechnic student 3 pairs of shoes.
Ah ham! Not that she's so wonderful just becos she got me shoes... OF COS. errm... REALLY =)
*nods truthfully&innocently

=)

I shld really make taking pictures of my new stuffs. Becos my new betula sandals are already peeling off after 1st time wearing it. Do not doubt the quality of the slippers. It just me. Really~ Chor lorrr... * Xinfu can~ Buy me more things! lols

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

15June07
Toon Yun's bdae party


We celebrated Toon Yun's bdae at sakaesushi&partyworld'g. I enjoyed the shop'g for his pressie cos i could spend everyone elses $$. Smart right! When you dont have the cash to shop for your own, do shopping for the busy~ ; )
&of cos,
Me&Feng had to cam-whore all the way.


I sooo LOVE these mirrors.




Weifeng looks Weifeng, just with a lil girlie twist.
His was already that tall, SO for those who really wants to grow taller like my Huhney-Cheryl... IT WONT WORK!
-.-



My Boyfriend No.1 & Boyfriend No.2 & they date each other too.

SUSHIbuffet and it was STUFF'G! Burps*
Sakae at parkmall has Tepanyaki =)


Sakae Satisfies~

Aggressively eat'g;
&i'm still try'g to get in e pic

We played Zhong Ji Mi Ma was the food&fruits&wasabi. The pics were too gross to be displayed.I feel like puk'g think'g bout it! ArrGGHh!

PartyWorld was fun but i had to complain to the manager!
Sicken'g staffs at Cuappage(I dont know how to spell it, but its that old build'g in town

They staff actually had to chick to reprimand us for being 20mins late!
**take in deep breaths
shall so blog it another time. Today's for happybarnie's blogging session.
F'ck the staffs(i even got their names& e the general manger of partyworld's no.! DAMN!)
I love you, you love me, we are happy famil........ Barnie! Your fav purple dinosour! =D SMILES*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

16June07
Work at Kia Motors Day1&2


It was fun work'g at Alexandra, though the journey to Redhill is tedious. Alot of eyecandies work'g as sales reps for Kia&Mish.
Had gd food over the buffet. Lols I think i shld have called myself Ahbufmanfetduh.
Call me fat and i'll kill you! =D SMILES*



What i had to do was to register invited guest and public for Kia Promotion. They would be blindfolded and led to seat on 2 diff cars. One is Kia Carens and the other, a direct competitor's. After the journeys, the customer would have to fill in a feedback form and inexchange, we would give him a complimentart $20 Takashimaya shopping voucher. This would take about 10-15mins.
(I've repeated this for gazillion times)

Apart from that, i had popcorn, get sculptured ballons, made friends with kids&aunties and draw when i had nothing else to do. & i do get paid. & i cam-whored, again.
Good life=)

The popcorn auntie was very kind, she gave me like at least 10packets of popcorn over 2days.
Nicole the lil girl was very adorable. She was on of the clients' girl, very vocal and very cute! Of cos, the harrypotter ballon man had been nice too :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the "hard"day of work, me&dan decided to pamper ourselves and give ourselves treats.



CrystalJade rocks!
Boo DingTaiFung~
Once again, Food Satisfies........

I finally bought the converseshoes i have eyed for 2mths!!!
Drroooolll~
They are hav'g 20%discount at Taka.