Wednesday, July 4, 2007

ggddayy

I missed Switch-ed and pracitised my scales and 1.5of my exam pieces.
Shld really start training intensively,
or i shld haf started long ago.
My exams apparently shld be in July but i really hope to receive a later letter so i could practise more.
Make sure i blog about practising the piano EVERYDAY or pls scream at me or kick me or watever..

I received a sms from Michelle while practising and,
yeah!! !!i'm going to have my first piano student!!!!huAHhah
thrilled with excitement.
I think i'll be a very pampering and strict teacher.
Like i've always been.
thankyou Michelle for the recommendation =)
and my piano teacher is very supportive of it.

**
If any of ur friends or theirchildren or urchildrens wants to take up Piano lessons,
Please contact me.
I'm teaching individually, either my place or his/her place.In the course of ABRSM.
Piano fees would be charged according to grade and traveling.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This afternoon, we went to NTUC to interview a manager for HRM proj.
We circled the entire place for about 6 times. Stare at any passerbys who looked like a manager.
Glared at their tags to clarify before approaching.
Conclusion.
The younger ones are either too busy or they would just refer you to the hotline. blah blah.
Really.. the older ones are the more experienced and friendlier(though they may looked threatening) and more willling to share. =)
It has always been this case but how often do we select who we want to interview;
the young,
gd looking,
firstimpressions...
After projdiscussion, i bought myself XueHuaBing. Haven eaten tat for very long.
Its like shredded ice, kinda snow. Very smooth. yummy.
Mango flavour's the best!


Went to book my trial test for Advance theory. After the previous failing, i had to wait 2mths and i sooo wanna pass this time. Initially i booked for one slot on saturday morning. but after much influences, i realised it was sooo not enough. so i requeued and booked for another slot tat was after the first. so it would probably be like 2hrs of test. =)
Danboy would be stoning and snorning throughout.
He's being very nice to "offer" to wait for me.
I didnt force him. really.
awww.. soooo sweeet hor.
//now tat i published it online.
u shld clearly get the msg.
*smiles sweetly


Awww.. after waiting for like 40mins for weiming to finish his bike practical lesson, in the scoring hot sun, we took bus 45.
Well, let me divert back a lil to sec 3.
i was in this tuition centre near my place and back den, i was toot-ish. In my glasses blah blah and very tomboyish.
So there was this 2 boys in my maths class who were very "ah-bengish" and always bullied the girls. all i could remember was that i had a fierce fight with them once.
Cant really remember what happened, but they made a classmate of mine cry after continual bombarding. well they have always been an irritate to all the girls.
well, boys are always like tat...TRIPLE AAA BATTERY
so i kinda like swollowed my guts and screamed at them and try to act gangko.
And after class, i cried all the way back home.
i think i nvr went back to class after tat. probably the class was disbanded. i dunno.

SO, back to the story.
I always remembered how he looks like.
Everytime i met him on the bus.
He always complains to his friend, whoever he was with on the bus and i could see them giggling away. goodness~
but well, i always kept mum to such childishness.

So when i was talking to weiming, i saw him at the bus stop boarding the bus and i was like,
"eh!! u see that guy in blue.. u noe him?? i had a big fight with him in my tuition class last time. "
weiming was like, " Keith? yeah i noe him!!" and the nxt thing i know, he was sitting in front of me. and the seats were the L shaped kind. and i was like darn!
so he took notice of me, and he mumbled to his friend and they were giggling again.
Hmmm, what can i say?
Childish? Loser? or just Immature?
Boys~
After sometime, he actually popped the q. Were you... and i cutted him and said. I know what you were tryin to say. YES.
So he carried to ask if i quitted half way and moved to another class. I went yeah i quitted becos of u. =) and i smiled. i didnt smelt the sacarsm.
when we talked, we were laughing and i slapped him on the arm. like how girls would usually do to guys who irritate them. the nice way.
But i think i whacked damn hard that the whole bus looked.
Good!
But after much talking, i realised maybe he grew up after all.
He seemed much nicer today den ystd.
Just like Weiming, whose still as irritating. hahaha


>>>>> Statistics have proven itself again and again,
Women remember what you have done wrong 10yrs ago.
And they remember it VIVIDLY.