Thursday, July 19, 2007

i want the driving liscence!

17/07/07

I went for my 1st driving class! hiakhiak. super fun~ lols.
got a real cute instructer who kept laughin at moi;)
dan was so sweet to wait 1hr.

too much glamour for princess,

she's my darling Girl2
(dad just shaved her brows off-.-)
But she's super adorable


18/07/07

Set up a booth in NYP to sell the clothes and bags on http://www.belleinez.com/.
Gorgeous Dajie, Jas & Winnie.
Response was pretty good.

a pic of our stall=)
(not cleary taken;
my fault)


met dearie veron and took a whole load of pics, in the middle of atrium
camwhore;




e gd old secondarysch days,
& now they make a sweet couple. *awww

they made me laugh so hard.
they looked like a grp of sushisensei do'g morn'g exercise.

after which we went to Jas place to dump the stuffs, have dinner and played mahjiong. Typical.
of cos we feasted:)



***
To do NOW:

1. GSCM ppt
2. IM Pest
3. QM q2&8
_
4. ER SWOT