Wednesday, July 11, 2007

mixedfeelings; how tasty is a rotten apple?

Went to skate & had a lesson by jim on the different types of skate..
something bout aggressive skating recreational skating freestyle skating
think i like the idea of doing freestyleskate& the dancing thing looks really fun;)
fell hard flat on my face like 2 times. ouch~
pui! weiming laugh damn loud lar! kns.
but still, thanks Weiming for the super duper oh piang and big knee guard.
Big surface area. Big protection!
But i m so not wearing those to EastCoast.
Scare the boys away only.:!
Like what i told huiling, i cant attract the boys while skating. The girls are like so hot and meimei. I move like an elephant and i fall like a buffalo. But bear in mind, i weigh only 38kg =)
Today me and weiming learnt Fish&Cross Skate. Still trying to do Tbrake. But gd improvement. Happy!!
Note to Yuyang: Ur brakes are disintegrating. Buy new wheels and go skate with moi!

So happy to have met these new friends.
Very nice ppl =))
why have 10,000 friends when you do not even have 1 true friend?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Got damned pissed.
Sometimes i just don get it.
I m very simple.
Be nice to me, & i'll be nice to u.
Be mean and dont bother thinking i'll be nice.
Logical isnt it.
Pardon me. this IS not nonsensical.
Complexity of friendships.
Contradictory.
I'll just keep things very simple.

Dear Eunice,
(i pray u read this)

Stay out of my life.
Do not even mention my name,
have it feel like a knife cuts deep into ur throat when u speak of the words.

Do not remember me,
not the gd or the bad,
for it squeezes what within.
Just leave it.
For you have left it ever since.
Make life easier for me i beg, for it was not an easy decision.
But it is right.
Deny it, object it,

but it is so.
Maybe 20yrs down the road, I could forget how i feel today.
Maybe den, we could have a coffee on the roads w paridae.

If u need to practise backstabbing once more,
do it in my face. Make me present and speak of the words infront of me.
Like what i have said gazzillion times, please quote what i said.
Practise freedom of speech. Do it infront of me.

I dare u, for i remember every single word i spoke.

I m not the chick for u to bitch about, blabber a whole load of crap and whine like a lamb.

Best regards,
(Last note)
Speak of what you want, do what u want, be happy, take care of urself, and bear the consequences.

Amanda.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So need to do proj.
Drink water.
Eat dao sa bao.
It makes me happy.again.