Monday, July 2, 2007

Rojakblogger

I'm always so lazy to blog.
and when i do,
I blog all at once.
Bad Habit.
Bear with my grumbling =)

29/06.07

NafaTest.
Damn it! Grrr..
The day started bad. Hurt my feet and had to go through nafa.
I think yuyang hates it more.
So.
heex it makes me happy digging onto his sorrows.
hahhaaha

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Went for movie with dan,yuan2,ade.
Transformers were superb.
It made the girls who had not much interest with machines and robots fall in love with bumblebee and cars =)
Awww.. If only i had a pet autobot.
Jazz was so cute and annoy'g.
We were laughing and screaming in the cinema.
The roboterms like lubercating the humans which literally meant peeing on them.

I rate the movie 4.5/5
alot of giggles,
heartwarm'g,
romance,
war


30/06.07 & 1/07/.07

Worked for Kia again=)
fun but tedious with my overly tensed muscles.
Walking down the stairs kills.
the old ppl kept deceiving themselves.
Kept telling me they're only 25. blahs~
but those were nice ppl
Illiyas gave me a ride on his bike.
i love it on the expressway
Shairul was annoying!
Dann still the best lar.(dont wanna get murdered=))
dan kept calling me to complain bout jas bullying him
Jas called to complain bout dan irritating him
-.-
Still say boring.


2/07.07

MC.
Headache.
Ach'g.
stayedhome.