Sunday, August 26, 2007

The black and white keys plays the beats of my heart.

Today's, a breakthrough for me.
Played the piano for 5hrs.
Its not too much of being diligent, just trying to do some catch'g up before tml's exam.
my fingers are r un n i ng wild.
my eyes are blurred staring at the scores.
my ears listened selectively.
not getting distracted by the smell of gourmet and passerbys
but i gave few mins to jackychan on the tv.
well...

Back, Beethoven, Mozart, Chopin, Mendelshon.
The names i shall call til i sleep.
Possess me! PLEASE!
I'll speak of Classical and romance i promise =)


Went to bugis, to get the shoes i have wanted to buy months ago and saw last wkend.
just to find, they stop'd selling it.
i really need to change this bad habit.
wait for 5mths and still don learn it the hard way.
saw this dress today,
really liked it.
but missed it. wanna go back tml, but its first day of work.
-.-

Hope my collegues are fun-loving.
The job is fun and im able to cope.
May all be good tomorrow.
I've flip'd through fashion mags, consulted my personal fashion consultant (my sista duh~).
So not going to wear Blouse + Skirt 5 days/wk.
alternating the colours from white to pink to green to black to blue and back to black and to green and to pink and to white and again pink to green... u noe wat i mean. =)

so shopping is essential.
no. its a necessity. ;;)