Friday, August 31, 2007

Thank God Its Friday!!

It's friday! IT's friday! IT's friday!!!
I sooo love friday =)
I am soo happy today. Rejoice! Everything shall be awesome becos it is Friday!


Shall meet Reub for dinner, havent seen him for..... hmmm!
catch up with the ars (don't deny~) for a bit to bully. haha!
den meet wilbro&babes for party night~ YEAH!!
After slaving through the wk, wkends are the best gifts given.
The party animals are released.
I sooo missed partying with Huhney&Pegdear.
So goanna cam-whore!

HuAHhaahh!
And I m so going to squeeze butts! hahahahha
(suffering from depression over the wk, to be release by squeez'g)


For this wkend,
I'll be skating on sat and eat great food.
Sentosa/Movie Mania with Wil&peeps. =))
Great Life.
Thank God i have nice collegues that made it an easy wk. Time passed real fast. PLEASE slow it down for the wkends. Thank you!

~~

through this wk,

* I so love black&white.
* My other female collegues are nvr early.
* I kinda like it here.
* Wanna go back to church sometime.
* Miss my babes.
* Reub's coming over for dinner on mon (Mummy made him come!)
* I m so goanna drool over the NUS dinner&dance hunks.
* Its expensive to eat as a OL.
* Mixed rice is $5 and Fruit juice $3.50.
* Love my painted nails.