Monday, September 17, 2007

The Air I Breathe Speaks Of Love.

Well, i nvr loved mondays morning.
It doesnt bring much joy, but only breaks the news that my wkend has died.
The lovely wkends, so beautiful, joyous, is short-lived.

Today, i didnt wake up that tired. And i knew i had to make a change to mylife.
Something's very interesting, if u do notice.

I boarded the bus 45. It was awfully quiet. Besides the tapping of the ez-links, there was an awkward silence. The dreadful morn shut the busylifes. The chatterbox-me didnt felt like speaking a word, for it was so tedious and straining to. Occasionally, you hear a loud huh-chewww or the buzzing of sms tones. Minimal. Besides, even the rattling and irritating noises of the engine could be beared. People seemed so reluntant, didnt hear any twittering, but maybe some did shudder a little in the tormenting blasts of the conditioning. Shivers. Everyone was rude, as usual, so unspeakably disgusting. Who hasnt been? Goodness gracious. Aunties, i beg i dont become those typicals. Annoying, kiasu and ill-mannered. Squeeze their way into the cabin pushing you hard with their big and brick-filled germified bags. Who cares if u fall? Who cares if i hurt you. Best if i did step on your toes and make you ouch loud. EXCUSE ME! I had to lose my poise. Be nice Amanda. It's not like you've never seen these ppl, you encounter them all around everyday in school, pass home, it's freakingly common. I wasnt exactly mad, i guess. A part of me kept pondering if i had been doing things right for mylife, searching for ways to make the confusion in place to look at least logical. The angel had been whispering, mummering into my ears with such gentle voice that sometimes seems so ambiguous i thought it was just the rustling of the leaves or the tender gasp of the winds. Ironically, the devil seems to be roaring and instructing. God, pls make them all leave. I tried doing the right things but it seems a big mistake. Running in circles bores and tires me. Well i made a move, i knew i had to. It wasnt exactly painful, more of the sour and sorrow you'll need to brave through before walking out of the storm. I texted HIM. Sending my best regards and greatest wishes. Always will be someone special to me, but in a different way. Afterall, 9yrs of knowing each other makes it very different. Good to know friends is still possible, but i guess it takes some time for it all to heal. Now, its time to move on. Now, that i was able to face the storm, sunshine would befall. And sunshine has always waited for me to run and be embraced in his warmest hugs. Assurance, confirmation, reassurance, reconfirmation. Ask and you shall receive.

Today's the first day to a change in my jobscope. Jeralds on reservist so i m taking over some of his duties. Started the day packing my desk and his. A good change in environment i hope :) Left my organiser with jim, m feeling so forgetful. Its good to be organised, keep track of what you're doing on papers but my life sure loses itself when i misplace the paper&pen. Paradox to being neatly organised. Its a fatal addiction. Guess i'll be lunching alone today, everyone's sooo busy. And my lunch partner is away. These Meetings, Phone calls never stop ringing and the tension on everyone's faces. Except mine. I did skirtings, answer calls, voicemails, msn :) & am blogging. So need to start planning for the US trip, the route and all. Start saving, how impossible. But i'll try. Like a dollar a day. Grrr~ Driving tonight, fun. Meeting Honey tml over dinner with jim. Hope it'll be well.

*I'm packing my days with manymany things. manymanymanythings.