Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Bad Bad Day.

Bad day,
Fugging* bad day.


Woke up. Damn tired.
Didnt felt like going to work.
But still did in the end,
late. duh.
It was raining. & i kept sneezing.
Didnt know wat to wear.
Supposed to be out by 815 but i'm still trying 4 different sets of clothes.
And i feel so awful in what i 'm wearing.
Damn.
Black Skinnies (which is hurting my wound),
Green topshop spag (which makes me look fat),
Black U2 cardi (which is so not cold-resistant),
blackhighheels (which i broke the other time).
Damn. wat was i thinking?
Brought a white tee incase i wanna change my mood.
Forgot to remove my nail paints. again.
Spoiler. Crap. im so going for a mani at lunch.
Crossed over the road to take 113 which i nvr did before.
And both buses which apparently i wld take and is faster past the road across.
Wrong decision.
Commented really loudly on this auntie on the bus who tried to squeeze her way through.
Guess she was embarrassed.
Really, learn to do it graciously.
Still upset bout my nails.
Nearly stepped on a freaking snail.
Had toe cramps. laus
Reached work & the security tried to joke.
WTH. so not funny.
Damn.

Hmms.
Still, Thank God
for my very nice collegues,
someone for me to rent my anger on.

it'll be lunch time soon,
meeting fidel after work.
Had a seat at dg'station.
Nothing to do now.