Friday, September 7, 2007

chocolate is aphrodisiac

Thinking back about things;
I was standing by the river near fullerton w my collegues.
There there was this green thing that landed on my skirt. hung there bout 20 seconds and flew away.
It was big. weighed a lil heavy for a leaf. And it swept past my hand as the gust of wind threw it away.
And i was like... hmmms...
And my collegue was saying. EEEw grasshopper.
I was like WAT!
stop for 5 secs.
looked at the grasshopper.
....
....
AHHHHH!!!!!! E#Q%&(#UADKJDAO(
*jumps furiously.
Gosh.
And my boss says like if u slap me, If response like OUCH! 5mins later.
Watever.....
and if u did. i'll probably jsut whack like a mad woman! AAHHHTAAAA~~

but well, heard that grasshopper signifies LUCK.
Guess it was my lucky day ;)
and it didnt only stop by, it landed on me.
I think i am really lucky =D

Went for icecream at awfullychocolate. (click here)
It was really good and worth its price. Its rich and one scoop is only $3.10.
Like Ben's been over pricing so its definitely a good bargain for choco lovers.
Its like a real nice place. They only had seats for 2. All white. Sells nothing else but this choco icecream.
A really sweet personnel that scoops it onto this, white container that looks like a mini take away noodle paper container if u wld buy from a chinese restaurant in america.


Grasshopper.Choco.Kisses.
Sinfulindulgence.