Friday, September 14, 2007

I've been very blessed.

Pls bear with this long and whiny entry.
So going to rattle everything for the past 2 days.

Was on 2days MC and am finally back to work, and blogging.
My heart still burns, butt aches & sniffing away.
The throat is very dry. But my finders been very well.
I m very blessed to have great friends and being so loved.
So i decided to blog my gratitude and grumble!


The not so loving moments:

Dad insists on eating paris buffet dinner when i get my pay.
And then he says he'll pay. But i told him its my pay and i get to decide wat to eat. and he was like *silence.
hai men, chauvinistic.

Told my mom bout my results and she was like. What! so lousy....
-.- one can nvr stop asking from another isnt it?

I was quite happy with the grades cos i tot i gave it my best shot but still, it wasnt good enough for a 3 which implies more difficulty of getting into ASU, Phoenix.
I used to be very clear of what i wanted to do, what i needed, but now, everything seems so unsure. Unpredictable and confusing.

Jerald's away for reservist next wk and i forsee myself getting squashed with the workpile. Supposed to be sitting on his desk (upgraded-temporarily), wont be able to chitchat on the phone but hope its fun. At least i dont have to sit infront of the director's.

Guess Jas was right bout me and the boy, with me being very selfish for the past days. Deciding on things because that's what i want. I guess we need to give each other time, to get over things before anything else comes back into the picture. Best regards to you, and your family.

Peggy's going MIA AGAIN! making me super worried. ass.

Yanning also. Grrr!!~ So busy meh.. sobs. MAKE TIME. MAKE TIME!
For me not boyfriends. duh!~
but still, the most lovely bitches that i adore. maucks!~


List of appreciation:

Thanks Mom for paying for my medical bills so i am feeling a lil richer this wk. Didnt had to eat expensively, trying to be a centralworkingadult.
Still, i've been buying alot with my mom's card.
IT fair, luxuriously shopping and sinfully indulging in good food.


My Dad's been very patient with me going home very late every day since attachment.
Pays for my bills, concession, driving classes, piano lessons.
I havent been working since my papers. Guess i wouldnt be unless its pianoteaching.
My sisters had been very supportive of me, by my side whenever i get into trouble of any sort. Pampering me and always loving me. I love my family.My friends had been wonderful.
Cheryl's been there praying for me. Being the one who parties hard and get down serious with me. Love you sweetheart.Thank you jas for listening to the grumble & i know its my turn now. =/ lols but its ok.


peggy's away with bf as usual, but u always make me go to you when i feel wrong. Have fun in Thai and i so miss u.
Yang thanks the movie tickets, hope theres more to come ;) Went movie-ing with yang nigel lenny wil hisfrien jim ming cheryl bao. Rouge assassin was a more than good movie.
Reuben's been super sweet to call me from Canada and listen to me play on the piano. ( Go practise and we'll play the duet) i so miss u. my mom miss u more. *sniggers

Much thanks to Jim:)

For the flower&manysongs&company&hersheyskisses&wait.
You've been a sugar.
when..

*u do not yell or vent on me.
*get impatient&hurries me.

*be so chauvinistic&not letting me choose what to eat.


Many ppl passby my life, some a godly-gift, others tresspassers.
But all builds who i am, therefore a BIG thanks to everyone.
[Still, the unadorablebitches stay away]