Monday, October 22, 2007

I've eaten enough for a wk over the wkend

Padang Empress Palace Restaraunt @ Singapore Recreation Club
The Dim Sum was yummy.
&yet affordable


21Oct' 07;
Sunday

& I brought the family over for belated celebration for jie.




muaahs!!~

*dad got me a digital camera,
ahhh!! =)

Havent met up with the gang for a really long time.
Ppl who i know since primary.

who cares what they say!




Gor who's supercam-shy insist i take pictures of his luminous addis.

Kim's 80bucks cap;
well.. I've got a few caps which i never really dared to wear cos dajie says i've got a big head.
And wearing a cap just enlarges my fat head. -.-
Sobs......

They say i look greedy,
i say i'm really greedy ;)



feng, ;) & his new braun
Kim looks like McHotDog
&his trying really hard to stay looking like one..
while i just go on being the crazy fanatic~

can't i have a switch of roles to play some times-.-
always play the crackedmadwoman
but its fun lar~ whoohoo


my friends for life
from kiddos to muscle man,
&ahh! hamm! hot babes,
til we turn old and grumpy and the guys get shaggy boobiiess,
while the girls still remain hot babes!

=) much love