Tuesday, October 30, 2007

my bedtime story i tell myself

Today's winnie's rom.
=) went to partyworld after work to celebrate.
*Sweets
When u get ppl ard you joining hands in marriage,
sometimes it makes u feel like marrying too..
But anything after the getting married part doesnt seem to enjoyable..

Mom made me fried rice for dinner&lunch,
later she's goanna prepare for me a few dishes with rice to bring to work.
xing fu~ Thank you mom for being soo kind & patient.

Managed to do some exercise & blog a lil before resting.
My eyes are almost closing.. *.*
Did alot of stretch'g, some pushups&crunches..
Shld so try to make it a point to do this everynight.
not that hard to spend half an hr watching tv, chat with mom & stretch.

I feel that im trying to hang back onto my comfort zone.
but sometimes, what you think makes u most comfortable,
might be just another cold fat hope.
I'm thinking, maybe, prolly, i shld, just let it all go and move on.
M i trying too hard to let go?
Or m i trying too hard to move on?
Is this what i've been looking for?
Or its just another merry go round?
Confusion, illusions, contradictions,
maybe the answer to all is isolation...
Heck. im just tired, and my brain is playing games.

*yawns.
nites =)