Monday, November 26, 2007

We've got a very bad attitude!

Sat Party Night
*weewweeett!


gayboys;



before i even partied,
i had to fall flat on my face.
of cos, with elegance & poise!
fug.
STOP LAUGHING. ASS
:(

this is the known, manda look!

Party people!~





the band.


*sassy~


;) part time bf
* my daahhliinnnggg josh, im sry but height does matter.
LOL SHORT U!


ahhhh.. boobieess~

ahxiao & skinnybao.




me&wen,
nigel trying desperately to get into the pic


one of the things crazy ppl do.
*carry each other~




*winks
call me MRS.MUSCLES


gorgeous



AWWWWW~


EWWWW~


OUCH!


yes we were tipsy even before we clubbed;
-.- unglam pictures

dunno why, but it looks weird.
obscenity

nigel made me do that! hhaha

poor boy didnt dare to open his eyes.
OPPS!

*pls. i wore shorts. DUH!~
&josh got sooo disappointed






look how happy nig was =D

us.
&man, whats with the camera man.


darling ser helped me massage my feet.
though she was soo tired she fell asleep halfway
thankeuu.
muaahhss!!~

ladies&boys,
i had a crazy night ;)

the animals within got released.
grrrr~
again! again! *