Monday, March 10, 2008

to yy: -.- its not my fault. grrr! stupid system.

damn.
i wanna blog but blogger cant post my pics.
after 4tries. im pissed.
shall shit instead.



-while shitting,

truly, it feels weird to not go to sch.
or to even think that i've left that phase.
i guess i did well for my last semester,
lived life the way i shld have had long before;
do what i want and not do what i dont.


i guess many faced,
but i told myself, some ppl deserve the effort
and many just had to be fked off.
=)
i thank yuyang, nigel. for being the best budds.
for crapping, crying, & sharing w me their wet dreams.
love the boys, & jas. duhh!!


there are many others,
whom i always wanted to establish gd friendships with.
many worth, and i'm just waiting for the right time.


//i spent postsch,
camping, shopping, eating, loving