Monday, June 2, 2008

:):)

i've finally gotten used to all my friends being soo busy.
school, work. it's going to be my turn soon.
sch's starting early. 7july.
ah! the tot of taking an hr to travel to sch kills.
planned for a hol at the end of july but now..
sob:(
baby decided not to go paris, i hope we chld make smt out of his leave.
he's such a sweetheart.

im graduating on 30dec2009.
mom says its just nice, to celebrate my 21st. wahla~
i'll need to do alot before i start working..

went for bbq at jasjie's ystd. mom asked me to ask fishe along.*cheekily.
though he came aft mom and dad left,
there were too many relatives.
he was breaking out in cold sweat, literally. lol

mom kept asking me to learn composing. rrly hor.
the influence from taiwanese tv progs.
now as i type she's brainwashing me of the huge profit margin.
the copyrights, kbox, and manymany.
she wants to me go the lee brothers to learn.
aiyooo... cute lar my mom.

previously she was watching this drama where there's was this rrly cute 40yr old men who owns a long chain of cosmetic production line, many huge lavender plantations and he was soo in love with a 24yr old. btw, he stays in this castle in france (i know its all in the tv.) but she was telling me there's nothing wrong bout marrying a 40yr old, plus his so cute and successful and if he loves u soo much.... blahblah.. see where i'm coming from. so i told fishe, den he was like HUH! aiyo den how? im like only 22.. den he started telling my friends my mom wants him to be 40 blahblah. tsk tsk.