Friday, September 12, 2008

burrp*


OK! Here is UTT!!! hoohoooo
damn hot right. me and nur were nearly drolling over him.
& the v calm poh kept asking us to shut up cos we were literally screaming.
or at least i was yelling, "I WANT TO TAKE PIC WITH UTT!" and before i even realised, nur was already talking to him -.- fast.
BUT my lil bubble has been burst. DAMN.
i've always tot of Utt as the really hot and sexy, tall and manly, mascular, tall cute hunk.
apparently things don't turn out as tv as they seem. He's still hot, but not very tall, very cute but maybe not very straight. sob.
WHY!!!!!!! cute men just has diff fetish!
nur and poh were damn funny, trying to debate on the issue that if he's straight.
poh kept emphasizing that he's not straight, like bluntly! saying his GAY!
AHHHH *just visualize. the world came crashing down on me.
nur went, 'no he's not! he dated denise wat!" (NODS FRANTICALLY)
poh: its just a coverup.. (COVERUP SIAAAA....tsk tsk)
nur: ya la. BUT he's not lar.
poh: u 2 r jus living in denial (AHHHHH. GRRRR! I BITE! I WILL RRLY BITE UR SKINNY BONNY ARMS AND SQUEEZE UR BOOBS!)
nur: k stop it. i m still not taking his gay
and all this while, poor amanda whine and has her heart shattered into pieces. *chingching
-if only shattering sounds like that. watever.
i wanted to flaunt my very limited Thai with Utt (like no. 1-10 or like introduce myself, and saying this is expensive.) but apparently my friends had lil faith in my common of Thai. Oh Pls! i speak rrly gd thai k. nxt time i demonstrate. lol