Wednesday, September 3, 2008

i love eating papayas.!

ahh. :) im back typ'g.. after a nongnongtime.
decided to pack my bag and fly to japan for a breather; (blahblah)
before seating before my papaya and lappie trying to write smt for OB.
& i realised, for the past 2 days, i have only been awake for less then 18hrs.
AHHHH!
sobs. im sleeping my life awayyyyy~~~``

well.. all that i can remember in for the last mth.
I CLUBBED hohoho. with NURRRR. hohoho.
haahhahahahahah!
well, besides that. School's been good.
The people are madly in love with me ahahhahaha!
and of cos, i love them too. heehh. (DONT TWITCH!)
except red pants gayboy marcus lol.
kept tugging under the comforter to watch movies w fishe.
hmm, influenced by ningy and long.
thats what u get when u date a videoeazy girl. hah.
&thats what i get for dating an internet-savvy boy.
nono, he didnt download it.
we stream. ;)

AHHH!! fishe's giving me the glare and asking w a very strict tone,
"ARE YOU DOING UR PROJ???"-.-
imagine, with that long, low and deep sigh. hmmmmm
and everytime i look over he's staring.
gosh, blogging is stressful.
im pretending im work'g u see. ;);)
...
.....
.......AH! but i got caught. :(



(like aft 2 mins)
i havent been skating much, neither have i went shopping.
i been eating and sleeping. ALOT.
:(:(:( i went for lunch with my parents on mon and they were making dirty jokes -.-
i'll share my trauma with all;

my mom's as usual talking bout my tummy getting bigger then hers.
my dad den assures her that iim not fat and i do sports.
so i confessed that all i do now is skating. i've attempted to swim but when i see the pool, i get giddy. and when i tried running, i feel that my legs are breaking and my lungs bursting.
somehow, my parents came to an agreement that swimming is a very gd sport,
with a very interesting theory.
DAD: swimming makes u work ur body and besides, when u run, your breast will sag. and it'll look like papaya (with the papaya hand gesture) -.-
and my mom continued with
MOM: den how bout men?
DAD: oh! they wear ball guards.

and they were like laughing away..... hurrr.


p/s: I MISS NINGY, CHERYL, YANG, NIGEL :'( U ASSES!!!!!!!! *WHINES.