Tuesday, December 23, 2008

stephenie meyer wrote to fulfil our deepest desires, of what love could had been.

I'll be back so soon you won't have time to miss me.
Look after my heart - I've left it with you.


ahh, words frm edward, all so sweet that it has to only be from the prince of fantasies.

if only,..
urgghh.

boys frm a century ago. if only they were rrly ard.
and my blood sang for him to leave him madly in love with me,
that my voice could never be prick on the ear,
that having my tears would tumble his world;
not leaving me there after a quarrel following what he said were my orders.
fine.
i had a week that were too long but i see i shld be enjoying it.
silence, less words = less conflict.

damn, im reading too much of the romance i'm starting to dream to be part of.
urgghh.
if only,..
what's so difficult to be that lil bit romantic?