Friday, June 1, 2007

FriDay prrr~

*shrugs

I shld just sit down and write down all i can remember from Pre-U sem!
lazy -.-

Sry darlings, i haven posted the photos yet. Will soon! I promise!~ //winks


1 June 07
*went for class at 2
*pouring rain
*drenched feet
*12am; WQYL
*chitchatted w oldfriend
*GCS 23/30
*painted my nails red
*toenails purpleblack
*practiced my piano pieces


*tryin to at a tagbox
*music
*photo
*add a specific video from youtube

//anyone? help? =)


I was whinney and nagged mummy that i needed new specs (despite i wear contacts every since... ), cos they are like 200 when my eyes are like 300+. Told her my eyes are going to deteriorate like 50 everyday and she just went "Since when you dont know how to shop by urself~". True also. I shld be more independent and just sign the credit card.*HuaHAhahaha.

~
i lurf mummy
*blush