Monday, June 11, 2007

Holidays smells dusty!

Yeah!~ Its the holidays!!~

But its tiring to find things to do -.-
How ironic.
I know...
When you got too many things to do, you grumble.
When you got nothing to do, you also grumble....

WATEVER!!!~

During this holiday, I'll need to mug for the projs.
Practise piano intensively. Intensively i repeat.
And my sight singing and reading. Hurr..

8/06/07

Went for my facial session. Audrey squeezed all the blackheads out and i nearly pee-ed in my pants!
She showed no mercy. My face was red. Literally. Ouch~ But it was all worth it =]
The brutalness was essential to force these grossbudds out!

After facial, with my apple-red swollen face, i went to Jiayi's chalet to celebrate his gf's birthday at Aranda.
You must be think'g i was hired to scare the kids. NO!!! GO Bang the Wall!
Lost some money over blackjack & won $3 bucks from mahjiong. Thanks arh~
Chalets = Gambling dens.
Tsk tsk~
But it was fun. Observing the rest.. Their tension and anxiety. AHahahHhaha so pphhffrrrunniiee~

Zhiwei punched me on my arm -.-
Ass... It didnt hurt that much but i freaked me out.
Pui! Beware i spit in ur drink.
Maybe i shld! *farts

9/06/07

Went clubbing at Zouk.
The music was alright.
The crowd sucked.
Still don't really like it there.
Overly cramped.
Super-dupermarkets-filled.

10/06/07

Went to catch Men in White.
*f// the director.
He had nothing better to do.
Damn it! Waste my $$...

I give the show 5/5 *smiles

After the movie, we wanted to go to loyang for a singing session.
But it was fully booked.

What a day....

*i wanna watch Fanastic4 and The Condemned=)
why is everyone gg sentosa durin the hols? hmmm