Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Singapore's soooo boring!

Went for my piano lesson......
Shld so take a pic of myself play'g the piano.
Think i'll be damn shuai lar! huhu!!!~ =] heh hehs

I was bored.
So i got myself cupnoodles. Nissin Tom Yam Seafood
2.42am & i'm watch'g ZhongYiDaGeDa like the 3rd time today.
i can remember exactly what they're goin to say man!
damn it.

Singapore's got very limited nightlife!
What can u do w ur friends? but;
- Gourmet at RotiPrata Ahnei's
- Clubs
- Pubs
- Kbox'g/partyworld'g
- Nights by the river/tower/drain/watever
- Mahjiong sessions
- Movies
& we do these repetively over sooo many yrs.

Suggestions anyone?
Something fun and extraordinary for afternight?

do share.. =]


***

Dannyboy's got foodpoisoning.
poor thing.
but The pills made him real naughty!
hmmph!
angry.~
=(

I've decided not to go Sentosa later.
Going to so waste my cosmetics after the burnt.
plus, the darlings are not gg...

SO, i shall do
//proj research,
//practise my piano,
//do some sit-ups,
//meet Peggydarling,
//go eat&shop,
//sing&club


Thanks to Val-dear, I've got myself an admin part-time over the weekends.