Monday, September 3, 2007

bless-ed wkend.

I WANNA WATCH RATATOUILLE!!! *stomps
grrrr..... i dont care i dont care!
MUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*bites.


//sobs.

well, i guess i had a great wkend.
Good enough that i am still smiling away early in the morn. =D
And back to the office i'm, feeling delighted and a lil chilly over the workload & wat's goanna happen after work. *shivers
meow~

Fri was awesome.
Dinner was great with Reub, blattered so much rubbish as usual, planned on how we could accidentally bump into each other when i visit the states. and how he chld accidentally fly over from canada. accidents do happen dont they? *winks
P/S: My dearest Reub, if u do not come over, its alright, i understand. really. i'll just burn your house down maybe make it a lil explosive and pretty with fireworks and ratpoos. =D

Cheryl!!!!! U PARTY ANIMAL! jialats -.- was i the one who started ur clubbing festish? she's like totally into it and forgetting me. hahahah... And stop getting me worried. Don't like it, tell me lar. diaoo.. I'll just step and ground on the fellow's feet. hahas. Haven been clubbing for sooo long and it was awesome! Though the crowd was so young it looked like an underage party, congested with *marts and irritating snobbish blacbouncers, the music was good, my friends were cool and the bartender was cute. wat more shall i ask? *smiles
Too tired from all the work and went back duper early, close to 3 and my babe could actually dance til 530 on her 3-inch. *hail~
My sweets Peg hurt her ankle. Sayang... I miss u =) we'll hang out again yeah~

Sat was a fruitful skating excursion.
happy happy. FINALLY. i learnt the acid. darn this stupid slide!
grrr.. tried to do mistral and realised, girls looked soooo ugly doing it! hahahahs.
weiming has a spoilt pair or legs tat allows him to do acid and mistral at the most ease.
let me clarify why i said his legs were spoilt.
u see, our legs are supposed to be but his is <> . hahaha. *dont kill me
Scold'd yao like so many times. guilty.
made me soo worried. he has this bad habit of falling and just ly'g there flat for 10mins. Thank God he didnt get ramped over by the bicycles! goodness. Showed them my "breakfall" and how to instantly roll to the side of the way in 3s. lol i guess it was hilarious. BUT IT WAS PAINFUL. mei liang xing! And after tat, Evan Almighty was meaningful.

My lesson learnt; if the flood does really come, wouldn't it be too late for us to start building the ark den. But i know, God would provide a way.

Sun was the gathering with the armypeeps.
Went to COMEX and as expected, conjested human traffic.
I'm like so proud! China trip does train me to be a good bargain-er. ;)
Bought 2 webcams for $63each(U.P $65) and she gave me the "look"
like i'll see her agan! hmmph!
my most proud bargain of 160gb hardisk for $140 (U.P $169),
a earpiece and 2card readers. delighted. satisfied. wanted to get a printer but how the heck to carry it all ard for food and movie. though i had maria(wil) with me.lols thx bro for carry'g. stop grumbling. u volunteered~

New faces today, nice ppl =) But sweets Liting lost her phone. Darn. Its soo ridiculous. We walked out of the restaurant and at the entrance went we found it amiss, we went back and thats was like less den 2min. And the phone was off the seat and off-ed! WARAKU JAPANESE RESTAURANT at MARINA SQUARE BASEMENT, the food was not fanatasic for the prices, the service was bad and the staffs do not have a bit of integrity! Liting had to make a police report to make them take us seriously.


I miss my friday, pls come soon.