Tuesday, September 4, 2007

*blush'g red hot tomato

-

The train was fugging conjested and Thank God there was a space for me. Hiaks~
Becoming so 38. Get to do morn brisk walk. Got soo squashed by ah neis in the nel. Goodness.
No prejudice against any lovely beings, but DAMN those stinky man who was so well dressed and educated bunch of crap!

Anyways, Liting found her cell. And we were right. It was the staff who cleaned our table and cried so much saying we accused her. Pui! Given you the chance and u had to give the cops jobs to do. God Bless YOU!

**I had a v sweet morn. So sweet that i slept so soundly and that i didnt dream, maybe i did drool a lil. But it was awesomely sweet tat I COULDNT WAKE UP~ darnnnn... -_-
The sweetness making my stomach churn. grrrr. maybe i'm just hungry.

Reached work at prox 9:06 but heng my other collegues were nvr early. But my tao was slightly early. oh well, =).
meow meow meow....

The pics i took over the wkend :D


smiling for e cam w Reub.
justbored.

At DXO;

mybabe

bitchhugs*

mybro wil & e annoy'g Jer ;p

tats Jer

wats'upbra-der

she turns me on? off? on? off?
but i cant stop kiss'ghuhney.

loves.

Why ask for more when i have the coolest ppl loving me.
=)
sha la la. I m a happy girl.