Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thurssiieedyaaee.

I had a terrible morning,
but after i reached the office.
=) i felt better.

I had a great time ystd, at work & after work.

Went lunching with Felicia and bought her awfullychoco. Fabulous. yummy*
Ever
Jen See ( some big shot in my co.) was overly stressed and she yelled at me.
But really, i wasnt scared or something cos i was too blur to realise she was even shouting at moi. She kept apologising when she bumped into me after my lunch, and when i reached my desk.
I saw a note that reads;
"Dear Amanda, Hope I did not scare u. I'm so so sorry. The comment is definitely not @ u. I will sometimes go crazy if i go beyond my stress tolerance. I will talk/shout to myself. Pls ignore me yah. Sorry & Thx. Jensee".
Awww.. I was like touched can~ Really. Cheryl, start writing me love letters!
And the best part, after she came back from lunch, she bought me Rochers :)
how sweeettt....

Today, i had a site visit and it was the first time i handled a client myself. Jen gave me much warnings about for picky and difficult the client was. Indeed, he was terribly fussy. Caucasian, chinese gf, blah blah. Shldnt get to obvious in what i am trying to derive at but, he was sweet i guess. he composed a song and wrote lyrics for her. After many wedding preparations and discussions for the clients, it makes me think about getting married. Which girl doesnt?
*_* kekee
Ate alot of rice for lunch, it is making me sleeppyyy~
and the freaking msn aint working. apparently someone blocked the pop-ups. -.- ahhh~
Its goanna be me,mybread&ritterschocolates&biscuits&milo&lakerol&crystakjadebread,the mp3. Didnt sound that bad actually does it? muAHaahahAHahh


i m happy now*
Its thursday, tml's fri and i get to skate on sat.
lovely.
//started writing at 9 am, finished at 2.15pm.