Friday, September 21, 2007

Me! Me! Me!

A big big paragraph of thanks and appreciation to my dearest and most beautiful Cheryl.
Thank you so much dear for being so supportive of me for doing anything, being my best friend, great companion, offering me great advices, best bitching partners, tolerating my nonsense, knowing how i feel w/o being told, and being the thin but most reliablepunching bag.
**It was really sweet of you to print our pictures so i could change my wallet photo, walk from PS to orchard to pass it to me and spend an hour listening to my bull&crap&bitch's. I'll start saving for you birthday present, Cant pay for all if u decided to buy Burberry of cos, :). And start for mine too! Let's go window shopping to see what we shld get. lols. Hope u'll be there on sat so i could embrace you when you fall (choychoy) & show off my very limited noobest skills. And we shld so open some joint account, and do a weekly saving scheme for the US trip. Please be there with me. muack muack maucks! And if we have a little extra, we shld go somewhere nearby. =)

I so love you, my sugarcoatedhuhney.

Ystd, i went CrystalJade w bao,yao,jim. It was SATISFYING. Love the za jiang mian and xiao long bao. I'm so loyal to CrystalJade, and they shld issue me some VIP card. Everytime i go, i'll order the exact same things and not get sick of it. After which went shopping a lil and blasted at partyworld. Been so long since i went singing, thx yao for the wishes&treat.
//sry Jim for flaring up ystd. the work & the weather made me giddy :(

Crapping time!!~

I noticed some weird fetish i have towards food;
>> I'll always eat the same things:
- Macs; filet/mchicken meal
- KFC; 2 piece meal
- MOS; Unagi rice meal
- Goldenshoe; nasi lemak (same stall, same side dishes) + soyamilk
- Bedok; fish noodle extra milk
- Bugis; duckrice
Eat til i get tummyaches and i still love them all.
(above is a list of food that i have at least ate 4days in the row for at least a meal.)

>> Placing of the food.
- Soup must be on the left
- Sauces on the right
- Meat away from me
- Drink on the right
- Drink soup w left hand
- Left for spoon&right for fork
- Left for spoon&right for chopsticks

>> I also realised some awkward reactions i have;
- Start washing my left hand first
- Grossed out when ppl rub their eyes
- Attracted to green
- Love rubbing tummies
- V. impulsive towards buying ridiculousthings
- Feel pretty with long kempt nails,
- Feel more confident with v short nails
- prefer skirts, the shorter the better
- insists on eating chickenwings with cutleries.

Updates from work;
- I observed some disputes and politics going ard the office, pretend'g i dont know anything.
- Boss asked me to write comments for my report myself. *winks
- Boss is buying me Gucci bag (when he wins toto)
- JenSee's calling me dear. sweet
- Felicia is buying me awchoc
Guess being so much younger has always been a blessing.
Though i need to do shit stuffs like ironing to putting up heavy signages and skirtings, stressful projects, eat alone at times, get yelled at, stone to death;

the people at ACM has been the nicest & i so love it, esp on Fridays.

Yeah!!!~ im going skating with Jim,Bao,Yao after work. Happie happie! And'll i'll be skating with a whole load more ppl tml. Cam-whoring time!!~ yeepiesss
aahh! charge batterrryyy!!