Monday, September 24, 2007

Prrr~ i do not bite. i'll tear u apart. =D

Well, i can't use msn until probably nxt wk. :)
But thank God for the sweetest crunchyroll.
*winks

Finally got a new phone, so nobody shld laugh at me anymore and call me "internet-goondoo" or watsoever. bleahh!!~
Please lor~now i can surf the web and use msn with the phone not just calls and sms...

but really lar, doubt i'll use the msn functions anyway.
Freshly baked N73, and on the 2nd day, i flung the phone off the bed. -.-
chor lor as usual.
But i guess i was very impulsive when buying. heck!~

Went service on sat for a mooncake fest celebration. Dad was part of the performance team and he was sooo adorable. *aWWww
He was like *head lowered, very flushed and reciting his speech in a rush.
For those who do not know,
my dad stands at 1.84 tanned, has this really strict and frightening poise, but please. Do not be cheated by his physical appearance~ He calls my bestpal Peggy Pi Sai -.- and asked Reuben if he was courting me, ask ming to buy insurance cos i might kill him and his ambition is to collaterate all the lame jokes and publish his jokebook.
Now it explains why i behave the way i m.
I cheered for my dad soo loudly that everyone was giving me the glare. And i went "WO BA BA!" hahhaa... mom, sis and all burst into laughters. LOL

Please, my dad would do the same for me. ;) *smurk

Finally got to meet up with da jie, she's soo ba gua lar. lol but i love sharing my things with her.
Chatted a bit w jiejie on the cab back to ecp.
She told me, "It's good to move on, but the next one might not be a better one." *hmms

that's not for me to decide or determine is it?
She always makes simple yet sophisticated phrases of experience.
Who asks her to be 8yrs older? *opps. nono, she's forever 21 =)


Skating on sat was very fun.
took manymany pictures. (would upload as soon as jimathan *coughs superloudly sends me the pheektures)
Practised alot of acid and learnt conversion&powerslide. Happyhappy.
Now i m very motivated to buy a new pair of skates, but i guess i wouldnt be skating that much after the group flies to china. boohooo. *sobs

but one good thing, heehee, i'll get to ask bao&jason out... hiakhiak~
&spend many moments of ladiesnight. shhh


Today, i'll be meeting Peggy(ah! finally) over dinner with jim bao yao.
Deng deng deng deng~ its meet the bf session. *hiaks. Hope huhney joins us too.

Note to FOO SHI MING JIMATHAN:
Dare u raise your voice above 50db again, and u'll so get it!
*farrrtttssssss
**STOMPS**
whine. sobs. whine. "DADDY!!!!!~~~"