Thursday, September 6, 2007

Thursday isnt too bad an alternative for Friday.

I've finally caught the RAT SHOW!!!!!
whoohoo! happie happie.=D
It was not too bad ;)

Goosh~ Tired -.-
My eyes are strain'g, my lungs long for oxygen, my brain is deteriorat'g, my back aches, my fingers wanna linger on the black&white, my legs wanna skate & my tummy's roaring..


But i'm still happy. Whose not? Its thurs! =) Its FRIDAY tml!!! heeeppiee!
I've finished all my workload given by the management.
Now, the challenging part is to find other things to do.
When I have too many things to do, I grumble.
When I have nothing to do, i grumble.
Mafan~ Who isnt! hiaks!

what've done;
- Played games on maggiemarket.
- Surfed LV&Coach web.
- Blogged.
- Msn.
- Friendster.
- Called e driving uncle.
- Rang mom for din.
- Surf for the Secret piano scores.
(pls anyone. send me!!!)
- Think about lunch later,
tml, the day after tml,
and after and after....