Wednesday, September 5, 2007

i m so random.~ pickles. couture. party

tupid tupid! bloody tooopeed!
shit man. Left my keys on the lock -.-
Mom can to call and scold.
Thank God she went home early.

But guess mom noes i m really tired, she did spare me a lil from the 1000pages lecture.
*sobs


Sept5,07
- left the keys out.
- didnt manage to board the train.
- listened to the same song 100times.
- 5blisters on my feet.
- feet cramps.
- underdressed.
- hungry.
- i miss.
- late.

At least,
i got to:

- move to the middle of the train for once in the morn.
- get a seat from cityhall to raffles.
- met a gf on the way.
- am loved.
- no ahnei robbed my place.
- wont feel the pain if i get another B.
- down dressed like i wanted to.
- shed a lil calories frm tummy churning.
- know how to sing the song.
- finished my market research report.
=)

had a wonderful dinner with Reub over at my place ystd.
mom prepared sooo much food.
Coconutrice, Chicken curry, centuryeggs cold tofu, japcucumber, fishcake, pepper crab.
And we tried to finish everything!! Ate for about 2 hrs. lols
Thanku Reub for being such a wonderful friend.
And my mom is so in love with u, if u need another Godma;)


****
// I love the nights. For that's when wonders happen in the mist of dawn. When breezes were just so cool & the moon so brightly lighted, the whispers of crickets so clear and the breathe of clorets so sweet. *giggles.
Wouldn't my creative & a cup of milo, together with my book of Phantom fits perfectly? *nods